Saturday, July 10, 2010

Krishna: Am I looking Nice?


Krishna O Krishna 
What a charismatic smile!
Enjoying the butter from Saviour hand
You are really looking nice

Take a glance now at my side
Butter is useless & Mother lap is surely a wastage of time
I need only people; who can buy
Bless me with hot cauldron and lots of Ground nut 
Then see my charismatic smile! 

Krishna O Krishna 
Am I looking nice?

The picture was taken by me at Nanital ( Hill station of Uttrakhand) one month ago. The boy is really very smart. He talks a lot. I had a small conversation with him.
I request him for a picture. 
Me:   Ek Photo le lu  
Boy:  Bade Angrez Aaate Ha Photo Khich Ke Le Jate Ha Pata Nahi Karte Kya Ha Bhanchod 
Me:   Photo Lete Ha Tumhari To Kuch To Khas Bat Hogi Tum me
Boy:  Pata Nahi

No comments: