Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Will you be my Chariot?

I discussing my inner desire which i do not know how to conquer?
We usually get attracted towards the God for tonnes of reasons. It may be 
  • In Sorrow or 
  • In Happy times or
  • For Knowledge or 
  • For other short term desires
And when it get satisfied, we move one step ahead to accept him either as a   
  • Friend or 
  • Parent or
  • Lover
In our books we can taste acceptance of every kind. 
For me the best one is Friendship. Not just a friendship but a 
TRANSCENDENTAL FRIENDSHIP
Friendship is the work which is so inclusive that it opens so much options to create your unique ways with no or very less formalities thats why i enjoy it the most.
Of course we
Do Prayers it helps us to be at ground level and increasing our concentration & memory. We offer (Jap & Tap) just like commitments to purify the heart and body. Following the words strictly not copying none likes imitation
Briefly i wanna be a good 
Devotee + Friend + Student
I am struggling with all the three forms
I enjoy your presence. Yes, it difficult to get in bad time but after some time i do realize. You send me signals to realize that.
I want a Live In Relationship with you
And again on my knees

Will you be my Chariot?

No comments: