Sunday, June 6, 2010

Helping a Blind in the Exam

Helping a blind kid in the exam is such a great feel
But at what cost?
Tej asked me to come with him & helping him in appearing the Bank Clerk Examination (on Sunday i.e. today)
I was excited for that. I was eager to help him in the exams but just in reading the question paper or ticking the answer
But the pious feeling did not last long.
Because for that i have to produce false identity, fake documents; as i am over qualified for the job
I try to console him that its wrong but still i said Yes may be due to emotions
I do not know the exact qualification required. But now he is taking his cousin who is in VIII standard to help him
Finally at the last moment yesterday (Saturday) the plan was cancelled 
I am more than happy

BEST OF LUCK TEJ
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY
HOIPE YOU GET CREDIT OF THIS POLICY IMMEDIATELY IN THE EXAM


Hope all blind kids are enjoying their summer vacations well

No comments: