Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Write Your Own Constituition Today


HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY TO ALL INDIAN REPUBLICANS

Wish Maoists, Seperatists & Terrorists will soon join the party. I am not keen to watch the Parade at India Gate today. Instead following the steps of Dr. B.R.Ambedkar and love to stay busy in writing my own constitution which make me ahead in life. How can you make a nation thunder if you himself cannot move.
A friend who is sitting two desk ahead of me clear the exams. I dont remember a single paper in which he did not cheated.There was a day when i refuse to copy the Sanskrit Mantra from the display board & instead skip the question. It make me loose the third position.There is no scale to measure a good human being.
But still my blog logo is the same
BE A GOOD HUMAN BEING, A GOOD STUDENT WILL FOLLOW IT love to add two more words today SOONER or LATER.
The below picture i posted as a New Year Resolution in 2010. The same getting forward in 2011 but with its own priorities. Thats my own constitution.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Arooj said...

you are still being haunted by exam's memories..
well in four years honor program i saw people chasing teachers for even a half number so that they could get Instead of B+ ...i never did that....I always believe that i showed my skill in paper so now its upto teacher what he/she feels about my ability..in the such jerk got A and i got B....never mind why because my conscious is satisfied and my personality is even more stronger.
best of luck again.

Unknown said...

@ hi ya i still in bad shape. My course give more emphasize to practical approach. I enjoy my training working in different industries, companies viz.studying the balance sheets, auditing,taxation. I want to do more. But the degree take me backward. I have to clear 8 subjects last lap of this hurdle race.This is the second time. I start hating myself.Planning for taking 2 months leave & giving due time to all. I am stable & looking forward to the mistakes. Thanks for support.